October 15, 2013

The Cardigans

Materials: Fashion GlitterTM by Tulip, Scotch Blue Painter’s Tape, paint brush
Time: 1 hour
 

 
This was a black cardigan my friend M gave me a while back. I wore it since then and now it was looking a little too tired and the black starting to fade. Faded black clothing items are one of my top fashion pet-peeves, so I was really tempted to toss this cardigan. But upon closer inspection, it appeared to be faded only around the collar and the button-hole stitching. So I decided to re-vive it with some black sparkly fabric paint. I trimmed the buttons and button-holes on the two front sides with painter’s tape, and began painting the strip and collar. Two coats and it was ready. Super easy and cute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution!