October 21, 2013

Pin Pendant

Materials: Pin Converter, $1.00

Time: 2 minutes


This is a really quick and easy jewelry refashion. I had a pin that my mother-in-law gave me, and which I really liked, but I’m not really a pin person... I wanted to turn it into a pendant so I could use it on a necklace. So I went to our neighborhood bead store thinking I would get a small hook or ring that I would improvise and somehow attach to the pin to turn it into a pendant. However the attendant brought to my attention that there is a “pin converter” that serves exactly this purpose! And it only costs $1! I purchased it and quickly slipped it on to pin, and now I can wear it as a necklace pendant. The nice thing is that it is completely reversible and you only need one converter which you can interchange with other pins. This little discovery has completely changed the way I think of pins…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution!